Poslovna inteligencija is the leading ICT consulting company in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in the implementation of intelligent information systems for decision support. We are experts in Business intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data Analytics and Performance management systems. Our goal in the next few years is to expand the range of services in the Data Engineering and Data Science areas so that we can more consistently carry out our mission of helping clients to reach the full potential of their data.
We offer both products & solutions, as well as services – implementation and consultancy.
Since 2001 we have been growing. Today we are a team of more than 200 experts in different areas, with offices in Zagreb, Osijek, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Podgorica, Sarajevo, Vienna, London and Stockholm. And we are continuing to grow through our knowledge, our people and our customers.
We are looking for a DWH Developer (m/f) who is passionate about problem solving and helping clients to operate their business to be more effective through support with advanced technologies.
At Poslovna inteligencija you will:
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of enterprise level DWH solutions
- Work with the world's leading data integration technologies and DWH solutions
- Work according to defined standards and procedures
- Get to know business processes in different industries
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborate with other members of the DWH team (project managers, analysts, frontend developers...)
The qualities we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in implementing DWH/ETL solutions
- Tendency to find creative solutions to complex technical tasks
- Active use of spoken and written English
- Desire and motivation for quality work, constant learning and improvement
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your skills with leading and emerging technologies
- Chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- Tailored approach to your professional and personal development through individual development plan with a dedicated budget
- A platform to voice ideas and suggest new ways of dealing with data
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Stimulating environment and friendly work atmosphere
- Dedicated person – mentor who will help you on-board and give you extensive introduction to our models and methodology
- Various benefits (sponsored health checks, team sports activities and subsidized Multisport card, team buildings, special days off, referral bonus, paid language course…)
- Transparent and fair salary system
If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us. We would be happy to meet you!