Poslovna inteligencija is the leading ICT consulting company in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in the implementation of intelligent information systems for decision support. We are experts in Business intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data Analytics and Performance management systems.
We offer both products & solutions, as well as services – implementation and consultancy.
Since 2001 we have been growing. Today we are a team of more than 200 experts in different areas, with offices in Zagreb, Osijek, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Podgorica, Sarajevo, Vienna, Stockholm and London. Over the years, we have delivered more than 200 Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Performance Management projects in all industries worldwide.
Our Data Migration team is specialized in customized data migration solutions for big international clients. As a result of growth in the number of data migration projects, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious team member who is always ready to learn, share knowledge and can respond positively and with expertise to the challenges and opportunities.
The projects mostly involve sales, marketing, subscription and order management processes.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Implementation of data migration and integration solutions
- Data migration solution design
- Managing the delivery and controlling delivery quality
- Understanding business processes in different industries
- Actively participating in client workshops or leading them
- Mentoring junior team members
We are looking for you, if you:
- Are skilled with relational databases and you speak SQL as a second language
- Have 3 or more years of experience in the following: data solution architecture, data analysis, implementing data migrations or migration solutions, implementing CRM solutions, database and/or Data Warehouse solutions, optimization of SQL queries and data processes
- Have a degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Know how to translate requirements into a technical solution
- Are actively using the English language, written and spoken
- Have excellent communication skills, and are experienced working with business users
A big plus would be if you:
- Are experienced with using Microsoft integration tools (SQL, SSIS), knowledge of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems, cloud database and cloud integration process experience, knowledgeable of web services
What we offer you:
- Chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- Tailored approach to your professional and personal development through individual development plan with a dedicated budget
- A platform to voice ideas and suggest new ways of dealing with data
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Stimulating environment and friendly work atmosphere
- Dedicated person – mentor who will help you on-board and give you extensive introduction to our models and methodology
- Various benefits (sponsored health checks, team sports activities and subsidized Multisport card, team buildings, special days off, referral bonus, paid language course…)
- Transparent and fair salary system
If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us. We would be happy to chat with you about all things data.